How to reserve a room (rooms are for UT Law Community use only)
- Browse or Search for rooms.
- While browsing room list or viewing room details, click "Reserve this room".
Using the reservation form
- The weekly calendar is used to reserve times. Click on the day of the reservation on the weekly calendar of the reservation form.
- Select a time span for the reservation in the popup dialog and click "Select time". Your reservation will be displayed on the calendar.
- Optionally, click, drag/drop, and expand the reservation box to finalize your selection.
- Complete the remaining fields on the reservation form.
- Click the button labeled "Save reservation" in the "Actions" menu of the form. You will receive a confirmation email, and your reservation will be submitted for review. Requests are processed Monday-Friday. You will receive a reply when your reservation is approved or denied by an administrator.
If you have questions please call the Law Library at 512-471-7726.