Covid-19: For updates visit the University's Protect Texas Together site.
Here are the answers to the 9 trivia questions from Tarlton's 2022 National Library Week Trivia Quiz.
1. The current Librarian of Congress (i.e., the head of The Library of Congress) is Carla Hayden. At her confirmation, how many senators voted to approve her nomination?
2. What stone animals greet you at the entrance of the New York Public Library?
3. Which of the following is NOT a feature at Austin Public Library's Central Branch?
Answer: IMAX Screen.
4. Which of the following music videos does NOT take place in a library?
Answer: Belle & Sebastian's "Wrapped up in Books" (though it does take place in a bookstore).
5. Who is the detective in the mystery, The Body in the Library?
Answer: Miss Marple.
6. Who played the titular Librarian in those mid-2000s made-for-TV TNT movies?
Answer: Noah Wyle.
7. Which of the First Year Societies honors a former director of Tarlton Law Library?
8. Tarlton's Archives contain digitized versions of the law school's old yearbooks. What was the yearbook called?
9. Tarlton's open house for law students, which we hope to resume in the fall, is called ___.
Thank you to all who participated!